Defining a vision is a collective process, in which group members anticipate the future together. It is about giving meaning and direction from which we may reflect upon our actions.
NB: For this step, like the others, the essential lies in the approach of collective reflection (debates, raised awareness…), rather than the results on paper in the end.
Tips and tools for animators
- Defining the vision, during the workshop (GRET-GIAC workshop, Congo)
- Defining the vision, including preparation before the workshop (A&A–LC–CM workshop, France)
Visual supports for participants
- MESAD-RAEE-Partage (child education and self-promotion of their communities, Ivory Coast)
- CFSI-RASDI-CapSo(strengthening the AlimenTerre network, France)
- CACP-CMRP (intermunicipal territorial governance, partnership between local regional authorities, Haiti)
- CCFD-ACORD (agroecology and land management, Burundi)
- Date de publication : 2016