This step consists of organizing a system to monitor the evolution of changes, because reality always turns out slightly differently than the pathways of change envisaged.
NB: For this step, like the others, the essential lies in the approach of collective reflection (debates, raised awareness…), rather than the results on paper in the end.
Tips and tools for animators
Visual supports for participants
- Introduction to monitoring (long version) (CCFD-ACORD workshop, Burundi)
- Introduction to monitoring and tips (long version) (CFSI-RADSI-CapSo workshop, France)
- Sources of monitoring associated with pathways of change (ETD-CIDR, territorial governance, Togo)
- Table of information collected on the pathways of change (Eau Vive, communal service
- Table of information collected on the pathways of change (FERT-CNEAP workshop, development education and awareness raising network, France)
- Date de publication : 2016